Tuesday 6 March 2007

Grade 5 Science Project - 13/02/07 - Day 1

My friend Michael came over to my house after school and we officially started our project. We talked about the project and decided what we were going to do and we decided that we would first take notes, then we would do some research on the Internet, and then we would start discussing the plans for the board.
Project Notes:
When we put the mealworms in the water in the plastic container they started wriggling and twisting and struggling to get out of the water. After a while they stopped moving, but we weren't sure they were dead.
The ones in the dry places soon all gathered up on the apple. This made us think that it was their way of staying together.
I have also noticed that the mealworms react to noise. So if I speak and I'm close to them they will start moving.

No comments: